Geavlete Petrisor Aurelian
Professor doctor medic Petrisor GEAVLETE , MD, PhD
Academician (Corresponding Member) – Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences
Professor of Urology, MD, PhD (graduated “magna cum laude”), first degree Romanian specialist in Urology, Chief of clinical department, Saint John Emergency Clinical Hospital, Bucharest, Romania:
- Vice-President of the Romanian Association of Urology
- President of the Romanian Society of Andrology
- Full Member of the Romanian Association of Nephrology
- Full Member of the European Association of Urology (EAU) (din anul 1994)
- European Association of Urology - EAU Officers (Clinical Research Office) 2002-2004)
- Board member of the European Association of Urology (EAU) scientific committee - Video Committee (2005-2013)
- Board member of the European Society of Imaging in Urology (ESUI) (2009-2017)
- Associate Member of the European Association of Urology (EAU) Section of Urolithiasis (EULIS)
- European Association of Urology (EAU) Knowledge Base Steering Committee (2013-2015)
- Full Member of European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Group (1992-2003)
- Member of L’Union Médicale Balcanique (2003-2010)
- Member of International Society for Sexual and Impotence Research (2004-2007)
- Correspondent Membership of the American Association of Urology (AUA)
- International Member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- Membre étranger de l’Association Française d’Urologie (AFU)
- Full Member of Endourological Society
- Clinical Research Office of the Endourological Society (CROES) URS steering committe
- Board member of South-Eastern Group for Urolithiasis Research (SEGUR)
- Urology in Emerging CountriesTM (U-Merge) - U-Merge Association
- Full Member of the Société Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) – Romanian representative (Deputy Delegate)
- Member of Nominating Committee of Société Internationale d’Urologie (2011-2013)
- Board Member (Board of Chairman and Board of Directors) of the Société Internationale d”Urologie (SIU), din anul 2013 și în prezent.
Starting with 2004: nominated as one of the Faculties of the European School of Urology - ESU.
Starting with 2002: one of the Romanian PhD leading (formership).
Member in the Board of Doctorate School (PhD leadership former) of the Bucharest University of Medicine (2012-2016)
Correspondent member of the Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences (2013-2017).
Full member of the Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences (Academician) (2017- ).
Author or co-author in over 1,200 papers published in journals, national and international congresses or meetings, abstract books (European Urology, European Urology Today, EAU Urosource, BJU International, Progrès en Urologie, Urology, En direct de l’AFU, European Urology Video Journal, Journal of Endourology, Urology Journal, Revista Română de Urologie, Acta Urologica Belgica, British Royal Journal of Dermatology, Archives of the Balkan Medical Union, Morphol. Embriol., Revista Română de Nephrologie, Sexual Medicine, Acta Endocrinologica, Archivos Españoles de Urologia, Chirurgia, Therapeutic Advances in Urology, Nature Reviews Urology, etc.).
Over 300 videos presented (first author or co-author) and 22 books edited (author, co-author or Redactor).
Faculty in over 250 meetings in International Congresses.
Reviewer for international publications: European Urology – Reviewer of the month, June 2009), Journal of Endourology, TSW Urology (the Scientific World in Urology), Urology Journal, TTMed Urology International, Uro Today International Journal, Archivos Españoles de Urologia, Therapeutic Advances in Urology, Urologia Internationalis, International Journal of Urology, Medscape Education, etc.
Reviewer for International Congresses: European Association of Urology, Société Internationale d’Urologie, World Congress of Endourology and ESWL.
40 national and international distinctions.
Granted with “Health high Order” (“Commander” grade) offered by Romanian President in 2004.