- Award for the best experimental paper at 6th Annual Meeting of Israel Transplantation Society, June 2000, Jerusalem.
- Winner of INTAS (EU Scientific Organisation, Brussels, Belgium) grant for the scientific project “Implications of the theory of replicative cell senescence in ischemic and toxic acute renal failure” 2001.
- Participant of International Exchange Program for Young Scientists, Fresenius Medical Care, 2001.
- The First Prize in INTAS Writing Competition 2002 (Brussels, Belgium).
- The First prize at the conference “The best ongoing biomedical study in Georgia”. Tbilisi, Georgia 2005.
- The prize for the best presentation at the 58th Congress of German Urological Association. Hamburg, Germany 2006.
- The “New Key Opinion Leader” award. The Transplantation Society. Montreal,Canada, 2008.
- Full member of the European Association of Urology
- Member of The Transplantation Society
- Board member of the European Society for Transplantation Urology
- Active member of Georgian Association of Urology
- Full member of the Georgian Association of Transplantologists
- Member of the Société Internationale d'Urologie (SIU)
- European Board of Urology, Incoming Secretary
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background