Dr. Kandarp Parikh
M. Ch DNB (Urology)
Chairman: Shyam urosurgical Hospital
Consultant urologist: Department of Urology and Kidney Transplant ,Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
2009-Present:Recognized Referral Centre by Karl Storz, India
1999-2001:Jt. Secretary Ahmedabad Urology Association
2001-2003:Secretary Ahmedabad Urology Association
2003-2004:Council Member, WZUSI (West Zone Urology Society of India)
2009-2012:Founder Secretary, Gujarat Urology Association
2011-2013:Treasurer. West Zone Urology Society of India
2014-2016: Secretary :West zone urology Society of India
2016-2018: Secretary :West zone urology Society of India
International Conferences Organized:
2013:Organizing secretary, ”Advancements in Endourology 2013 ”,Live operative workshop,Ahmedabad ,India.
2016: Organizing chairman,”Advancements in Endourology 2016”,Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
2018: Organizing chairman” Advancements in Endourology 2018” Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
We run MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY TRAINING INSTITUTE at Shyam Urosurgical Hospital. We are regularly conducting RIRS and Laser prostatectomy programs at regular periods. Urologists from India and neighboring country participate in this program.
Invited International Faculty:
1. Laparoscopic Nephrectomy ”Poster session. World Endourology conference, Amsterdam, Netherland 2005
2,Chair person; World Endourology Conference, Mumbai
3, Laparoscopic bladder surgery” World endourology conference, Cleveland, USA 2006
4, Chair person: poster session, World Endourology conference,Munich,Germany
5, Chair person; poster session,World Endourology conference, Tiepe
6,Moderator: poster session
Expert in stone diseases: Capetown, South Africa, 10-13th December 2014
7, Moderator: Segura course,Doha, Qatar 12th-14th February 2015
8, Chair person; moderated poster session World Endourology conference, London 2015
9. Course Director: ROBOTIC Flexi Ureteroscopy, 18th -21st January 2016, Ankara ,Turkey.
10. Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, April 2016 , NAUS conference, Kathmandu, Nepal.
12. Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, July 2016, National Kidney Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
13. Speaker”My romance with RIRS” Golden bridge conference, 28-30 October 2016, Kunming, China.
14. Speaker “RIRS for calyceal diverticulum, February 2017, Dubai, UAE.
15,Speaker”Uretral access sheath blessings or curse” Challenges inendourology conference,Paris,May 2017
International RIRS Workshop:
Live operative National RIRS workshop: