Dr(Prof)Madhu Sudan Agrawal
M.B.B.S. 1979 MLB Medical College, Jhansi
M.S. (surgery) 1983 AIIMS, New Delhi
M.Ch. (Urology) 1989 SMS Medical College, Jaipur
m.n.a.m.s. (Urology) 2004 National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
· First position in class in Medical College and University throughout the course of MBBS, with distinction / honours in all subjects.
· More than 100 publications in National & International Journals. Written several chapters for national and international text books.
· Presented more than 200 papers, delivered more than 200 guest lectures, in National & International Conferences.
· Received multiple Best paper and poster awards in National & International conferences, including ‘Best Paper’ award at the World Congress of Endourology, 2014.
· PG examiner to the National Board of Examinations (DNB) and several Universities.
· Reviewer for multiple National & International Journals, including: AUA, British J Urology, J Endourology, Indian J Urology, Indian J Surgery, Indian J Med Res, etc.
· One of the pioneers in Endourology in India since 1980’s, popularized several new techniques including Tubeless PCNL, Ultrasound-guided puncture, MIP (Minimally-invasive PCNL) with Laser.
· Conducted many operative workshops and teaching programs in Endourology at National and International level, highlighting innovative technology.
· Organized zonal and national annual conferences of Urological Society of India as Organizing Secretary and Organizing Chairman at Agra (years 2010 and 2016).
· Conducting national and international live operative workshops and training programs in Endourology at Global Rainbow Healthcare on a regular basis.
· Held various positions in Urological Society of India, including Council member, Convener of Services cell, Convener of Endourology Section, Honorary Treasurer of USI, President of North Zone chapter of USI.
· Recipient of PV Rao Oration 2006, PN Kataria Oration2010, Marudhara Jodhpur Urology Oration 2013, President’s Gold Medal 2015-16, of Urological Society of India.
· Delivered Urological Association of Asia (UAA) Lecture at the European Urological Association (EAU) Annual Meeting 2017 in London.