High school leaving qualification achieved the July 21st, 2005at“LiceoClassico Carlo Botta” of Ivrea with the vote 90/100.University degree in Medicine and Surgery achieved the July 18th, 2011 at Turin’s University with the vote 110/110 with merit.Dignity of publication assigned at the graduation thesis “Is there a difference in quality of life between BCG and intravesical chemotherapy? Results of a randomized phase II study “.Iscription at Medical Register of Turin the February 27th, 2012 (n° 22348).
Resident in Urology at the Urological Department of Turin’s University directed by Prof. B. Frea.
I mainly focused on endoscopy, uroginecology and urological robotic surgery both at the Urological Department of Turin’s University and at the Urological Department of the Regional Hospital “Parini” of Aosta (Dr S. Benvenuti).
During a 3 months period at the Department of Pediatric Urology of Turin University (Dr E. Merlini) I had the opportunity to participate at several interventions in pediatric urethral surgery.
Housedoctoratthenursinghome“VillaAdriana”,Arignano,Torinoandatthe Hospital of Settimo Torinese,Torino.
Medical student and Junior doctor in the department of Urology at Turin’s University Hospital (Prof. P.Gontero
* Female incontinence surgery: state of the art. Marson F, Ammirati E, Gurioli A, Destefanis P, Gontero P, Frea B. Urologia 2015Jan-Mar;82(1):1-9.
* A rare case of primary mantle cell lymphoma of the prostate: clinical aspects and open problems. Gurioli A, Marson F, Pisano F, Soria F, Lorenzo D, Pacchioni D, Frea B, Gontero P. Urologia 2013Jul-Sep;80(3):247-250.
* Innovations in the endoscopic management of bladder cancer: is the era of white light cystoscopy over? Soria F, Gurioli A, Peraldo F, Oderda M, Giona S, Ambrosini E, Frea B, Gontero P. Urologia. 2013 Jun21;0(0):1-8.
*The impact of intravesical gemcitabine and 1/3 dose Bacillus Calmette- Guerin instillation therapy on the quality of life in patients with non muscle invasive bladder cancer: results of a prospective, randomized, phase II trial. Gontero P, Rink M, Oderda M, Gurioli A, Schmidt M, Mehnert A, Chun F. J Urol 2013Sep;190(3):857-862.
*Prognostic factors including p53 and Ki67 in Bacillus Calmette-Guerin- treated non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer:a prospective study. Oderda M, Pisano F, Ricceri F, Fiorito C, Gurioli A, Casetta G, Zitella A, Pacchioni D and Gontero P. Urol Int. 2013, Jan17;90(2):184-90.
*Two cases of retroperitoneal metastases from a completely regressed burned out testicular cancer. Gurioli A, Oderda M, Peraldo F, Soria F, Giona S, Cassenti A, Pacchioni D, Vigna D and Gontero P. Urologia 2013Jan-Mar;80(1):74-9.
*Laparoscopic management of sacral neurinoma causing hydronephrosis. S Giona, M Oderda, D Garbossa, F Peraldo, F Soria, A Gurioli, P Gontero. Urologia 2012, Dec 30;Suppl19:107-10.
*Co-author of the Chapter “Morphologic and functional anatomy of the male pelvis” of the book “Male stress urinary incontinence”, Springer,2015.
· Mid-urethral Abbrevo® sling positioning: long term follow-up. MIPS Dec 2015. Marson F, Gurioli A etal.
· Patients with lymph-node metastases after radical prostatectomy are not all at the same prognosis: Looking for those with better survival, in: Acta EAU Congress 2015. Schiavina R, Gurioli A etal.
· Patients with lymph-node metastases after radical prostatectomy are not all at the same prognosis: looking for those with better survival. Schiavina R, Gurioli A et al. Prosca2015
· The importance of psychosexual counselling in the re-establishment of organic and erotic functions after penile prosthesis implantation. International journal of impotence research. Aug 2015;27(5).
· Incidence of urinary tract obstructions due to prostate cancer progression differs according to primary treatments. Tosco L, Van Poppel H, Gurioli A, Joineau S et al. EU Supplements.2014 Apr;13(1):e868-e868a
· Is there a difference in quality of life between BCG and intravesical chemotherapy? Results of a randomized phase II study. Gontero P, Oderda M, Gurioli A, Marson F, Mehnert A, Rink M, Schmid M, Kluth L, Pappagallo G, Sogni F, Sanguedolce F, Martorana G, Chun F. EAU congress2012.
· Is there a difference in quality of life between BCG and intravesical chemotherapy? Results of a randomized phase II study. Gontero P, Oderda M, Gurioli A, Marson F, Mehnert A, Rink M, Schmid M, Kluth L, Pappagallo G, Sogni F, Sanguedolce F, Martorana G, Chun F. Podium session, AUA congress 2012.
· Robotic-assisted laparoscopic vs. open prostatectomy in a center with low volume of cases: the experience of a single surgeon M Oderda, F Peraldo, F Soria, S Giona, A Gurioli, G Berta, A Zitella, A Greco, P Gontero. SIURO2012.
· Approccio combinato endoscopico e laparoscopico per la risoluzione di tre casi di calcolosi complessa. Gurioli A, Soria F, Giona S, Peraldo F, Oderda M. IEA 2012.
· Laparoscopic combined surgery: two cases of contemporary nephrectomy and colecistectomy and one case of bilateral radical nephrectomy. Gurioli A, Soria F, Giona S, Peraldo F, Oderda M, Gontero P. IEA2012.
· Double synchronous laparoscopic surgeries: is minimally invasiveness maintained? Three cases. Oderda M, Giona S, Gurioli A, Soria F, Peraldo F, Repetto L, Gontero P. IEA2012.
· Prognostic factors in a prospective series of NMIBC treated with BCG: the role of p53 and Ki67. Oderda M, Pisano F, Ricceri F, Fiorito C, Gurioli A, Soria F, Casetta G, Zitella A, Pacchioni D and Gontero P. SUN2011.
· Laparo-assisted kidney enucleoresection: a safe approach. Repetto L, Gurioli A, Oderda M, Greco A, Berta G and Gontero P. IEA2011.
· Reimpianto ureterale con approccio combinato laparoscopico ed endoscopico.RepettoL,PianaP,GurioliA,OderdaM,GrecoA,Berta Gand Gontero
P. IEA 2011.
· Neurinoma sacrale causa idronefrosi: exeresi laparoscopica.Giona S, Soria F, Peraldo F, Gurioli A, Oderda M, D Garbossa, Gontero P. AUP2011.
· Risoluzione combinata mediante laparoscopia e ureteroscopia flessibile di idrocalice con calcolosi multipla renale sinistra. Marson F, Gurioli A, Soria F, Giona S, Peraldo F, Oderda M. AUP2011.