Edgar Beltrán Suárez
· University education
* Or Career of Medical Surgeon in the U.N.A.M. IZTACALA Campus
* Final Average: 9.21
* Member of the High Academic Requirement Program of the U.N.A.M. IZTACALA Campus
· Specialty in Urology at Hospital Juárez de México
* Coordinator as Head of Residents of Urology 2003 – 2004
* Diploma in Endoscopic Surgery endorsed by the School of Medicine of the Universidad Anáhuac and Angeles Hospital Clínica Londres in 2007
* Observer / Fellow in Endourology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat, India, August and September 2016
* Certificate with Mexican National Council of Urology A.C. March 1, 2004
* Recertification by the Mexican National Council of Urology A.C. June 15, 2009
* Recertification by the Mexican National Council of Urology A.C. February 28, 2014 No. 1613 Effective 2018
Certifications and Societies
· Urologist Certified by the Mexican National Council of Urology # 498
· March 2004
· Recertification Number 1064 valid from 2009 to 2013
· Recertification Number 1613 effective 2014 to 2018
· Member of the Mexican Society of Urology since 2004 to date.
· Member of the Mexican College of Urology since 2006 to date.
· Member of the National Association of Graduated Urologists of La Raza Medical Center from 2009 to date.
· Certifications and Societies
· Candidate Member of the American Urological Association A.U.A since 2002
· Associate Member of the Endourological Society since January 2006
· Member of the European Association of Urology E.A.U. Since May 2006
· Member of the American Confederation of Urology C.A.U. June 2006
· Hospital Angeles Lindavista Office 250 Rio Bamba No. 639 Col. Magdalena de las Salinas C. P. 07760 Mexico City, Telephones: 57-54-70-00, Hospital Switch Extension 4250. Direct: 51-19-57-90 and 51-19-59-63
Teaching Activity with University Recognition
· Assistant Professor of Postgraduate Residents in Urology at UNAM for IMSS CMN La Raza at H.G.Z. # 29 from 2009 to 2014
· Adjunct Professor of the Postgraduate Course in Urology of the UNAM for the IMSS, Medical Unit of High Specialty Hospital of Specialties National Medical Center "La Raza" since April 2014
Urology Assistance Activity
· Assigned to the Urology service of the Hospital of Specialties of the Medical Unit of High Specialty, National Medical Center La Raza from May 2004 to May 2007 recruitment 08 (eventually)
· Assigned to the Urology Service of the General Hospital of Zone # 29 of the IMSS with base hiring in May of 2007 to February of 2014.
· Assigned to the Urology Service of the Specialty Hospital of the High Specialty Medical Unit, La Raza National Medical Center with base contracting from February 2014 to date.
• Beltrán-Suárez E., Viveros C., JA Luxury, Hernández JA, González VM. "Management of hematuria of bladder origin with bismuth solution as hemostatic agent", Rev. Mex. Uro, Vol. 65, No. 6 Nov-Dec 2005, pg. 416-422
• Ávila P. Beltrán-Suárez E. De Alba A. "Multicystic renal disease in the adult. Case report and literature review ", Bol. Coleg. Mex. Urol. Vol. XXI, No. 3 Sep-Dec 2006, p. 96-98
• Beltrán-Suárez E. Ríos C. Viera U. "Repair of vesicovaginal fistula by laparoscopy", Rev. Mex. Uro, Vol. 67, No. 5 Sep-Oct 2007, pg. 271-274
• Ávila P. Beltrán-Suárez E. De Alba A. "Drainage expenditure in postoperative radical prostatectomy as a prognostic factor in the development of bladder neck fibrosis", Bol. Coleg. Mex. Urol. Vol. XXIII, No. 2 May-Aug 2008, Page 56-59
• Acosta-Jiménez E, Jerónimo-Guerrero D, Macías-Clavijo M, Rivera-Diez D, Beltrán-Suárez E. et al. "Renal cell carcinoma: pathological prognostic factors, statification and histopathological classification", Rev Med Inst Mex Seguro Soc. 2015; 53 (4): pg. 454-65
• Emiliani E., Talso M. Beltrán-Suárez E. et al. "Reperfusion and Compartment Syndrome After Flexible Ureteroscopy in a Patient with an Iliac Vascular Graft." Journal of Endourology Case Reports 2.1 (2016): 224-226. PMC. Web. 20 Feb. 2017.